These matching funds are being directly used to support the project and the ongoing goals of the institution. The following are some of our main goals:
- Administration Building: Support the development of a new administration building to cater for the developing goals of the school and allow us to increase our student capacity.
- Scholarship and HELB loan fund: Support the education of needy students with subsidized training and accommodation. A scholarship fund has been established so students can access the funds needed for training.
- Educational Capacity Building: Supporting educational development and capacity building of teachers and resources including development of E-Learning platforms.
- Supporting Health Information System capacity in Community: Supporting the development of health information systems in the county so the Ministry of Health can assess health data more accurately and implement health policy
- Clinical Outreach Clinics: Support mobile health clinics to provide essential health care to underprivileged areas,
- Operational Capacity: Maintain operational integrity of our school through improving infrastructure and facilities including our IT labs, sporting facilities, building maintenance etc